We have 2 methods for increasing the marketing budget for a campaign.
Budget Upgrading on the next billing date. This means that nothing is charged on the day of the change and on the next scheduled billing date your budget will be for the new higher amount that you have selected. Your billing cycle is not changed by this choice. All these details are shown on the checkout page.
Budget Upgrade Immediately. This means that you are charged on the day that change is made. Your new budget is used immediately and your billing cycle is reset to be a month for the day's actions. Any existing budget from the former billing cycle is still used to advertise and acts as a boost for the new billing cycle. All these details are shown on the checkout page.
Please note that All of our plans are prepaid, any marketing spend budget associated with a campaign will be used for that campaign (marketing budget is never lost).
Changing your campaign's budget can be done in a few simple steps.
1. Go to the Google Ads (or any other respective service) tab from your Kliken account menu.
2. Select the Manage sub-tab.
3. Find the Active Campaign you wish to modify the budget for.
4. Click the Set Budget button (Card Icon) underneath actions.
5. Select the budget options you wish to proceed with and confirm your selection.