In order to launch your Shopping Ads campaign on Google, there are a few basic requirements. If your campaign is not approved, make sure to review this list for any missing pieces.
1. Your website must be verified and claimed in our Google Merchant Center account. We provide this HTML verification meta tag for you, unless we are able to auto verify your website with our plugin. If you have already claimed your website in a different Google Merchant Center account, you will need to release that claim while running a campaign through us.**
**websites with subdomains can only be claimed at the root. If you try to advertise store.yoursite.com with us, but already have a claim on yoursite.com, then we'll need to claim yoursite.com in order to advertise.
2. Your website and store must meet Google's minimum policy requirements. Here are a few of the most common errors.
- Refund/Return policy (whether you offer them or not)
- Insufficient Contact Information - At least one of the following. A contact us form, a link to your business profile on social media, and an email address or phone number.
- Payment Policy - Clear list of payment options before checkout
- A valid SSL certificate and a website pointing to https://
- Unsupported Shopping Content - Advertising services, subscriptions, vehicles, and more.
If you have reviewed the list above and your campaign is still not approved after 7 business days, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.