If your site has been disapproved or is missing a return/refund policy, you'll need to add this in order to advertise on Google. This policy must be easy to find, clearly explained, and available before checkout.
Whether you offer returns or refunds, you will need to clearly state this on your website. Here is the easiest way to ensure your campaign is approved.
- Add a link to the footer of your website to a Return/Refund policy page.
- For the Return/Refund policy page, make sure to include relevant information such as timelines, how to initiate a return/refund, and any other details to help. Here is a complete check list to ensure your policy is well covered:
* Time - How much time from purchase does a user have to request a refund
* Method of refund - To the same form of payment used, store credit, anything else
* Product condition - Must the item be new in box/unopened/like new in order to return?
* Refund contact info - How would a user initiate a return - using a form on the site, by calling a number, anything else.
* Charges, if any - Does the user need to pay return shipping, a restocking fee, or any other charges
If your campaign is disapproved for this policy, please reach out to email@example.com once corrected to get your campaign approved. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or request assistance with your disapproval.