Click here to learn more about this policy from Google's help center.
Recreational drugs & drug-related equipment
Promotion of substances that alter mental state for the purpose of recreation, or otherwise induce "highs"
- Examples: Cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, marijuana, cocaine substitutes, mephedrone, "legal highs"
Products marketed as facilitating recreational drug use
- Examples: Pipes, bongs, cannabis coffee shops
Promotion of instructional content about producing, purchasing, or using recreational drugs
- Examples: Instructional resources on drug use
Tobacco products & related equipment
Tobacco or any products containing tobacco
- Examples: Cigarettes, cigars, snus, chewing tobacco, rolling tobacco, pipe tobacco
Products that form a component part of a tobacco product, and products that directly facilitate or promote tobacco consumption
- Examples: Rolling papers, pipes, tobacco filters, hookahs
Products designed to simulate tobacco smoking
- Examples: Herbal cigarettes, electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes