Yes! If you have opted to not use your own Google Merchant Center account, you are able to add yourself to the Google Merchant Center account we created for you. We do automatically give you the option to do so directly after purchase on the Google Shopping Checklist by entering your email address. If you missed the chance to do it then, follow these instructions.
- Visit the Manage section for your campaign (Google Shopping or Google Product Listings)
- Click the pencil icon by your active campaign to visit the Edit Active Campaign page.
- Towards the bottom of the edit page, click Advanced Options.
- If you've already added yourself, your email address should be present, with an option to go directly into your Google Merchant Account.
- If you did not already add yourself, enter an email address associated with a valid Google account. If the email address is not linked to a valid Google account, you will not be able to use that email address to access your Google Merchant Account.