Google Shopping FAQs
Answers to your frequently asked questions about Google Shopping
- Dangerous Products - Knives/Guns and Parts Policy
- Inappropriate Content - Sensitive Events Policy
- Unsupported Content - Subscriptions
- Dangerous Products - Tobacco Policy
- Google Shopping Policies
- Google Shopping - Forbidden Healthcare and Medicine Content
- Do you advertise out of stock products?
- My Shopping campaign hasn't been approved, will I be billed?
- How do my Google Shopping Ads look?
- Why does the ad title have my category and product name? (Enhanced Product Titles)
- Google's Policy - User Cannot Purchase
- Google's Policy - Insufficient Payment Information
- Google's Policy - Unsupported Shopping Content
- Google's Policy - Unsecured Checkout
- Google's Policy - Insufficient Contact Information
- Google's Policy - Missing Return/Refund Policy
- Why is my Google Shopping campaign not approved?